This module is easy to plug in your RF Explorer unit and compatible with all models. Optionally, you may want to order a fully assembled RF Explorer 3G Combo including a WSUB1G base model and a RFEMWSUB3G expansion module. It includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer and extends band coverage to any frequency starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc. It has extended internal FLASH and RAM memory for additional capabilities and a lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features.
- Frequency band coverage: 15-2700 MHz
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise floor level (typical): -100dBm
- 50 ohms wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-6dBm
- Frequency Span: 100MHz
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3KHz to 600KHz
- Expansion RAM: 64KB
- Expansion ROM: 2MB
- Firmware: RF Explorer must upgrade to firmware v1.09 or higher to use this module. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.