Finally an ultra high gain active directional antenna with a broad frequency range from 400MHz to 2.5GHz! Comes with an additional standard calibration data on a CD, an integrated Low Noise Preamplifier with a LiPo battery,and can be used in a laboratory or field location.
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in German laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: ACTIVE directional Logarithmic-periodic
- Frequency range: 400MHz to 2.5GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: Gain: 44dBi (typ.)
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
- Calibration points: 211 (10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 590x360x30 mm
- Weight: 1400 Grams
- Warranty: 10 years