The HFL 100 is a professionally crafted woven fabric with more than 100dB attenuation and is typically used for ministries of defense, banking houses, laboratories, etc. HFL 100 has an extremely high metal content that means it will achieve at the very least 100dB at high frequencies. These materials are highly conductive, they reuired to be professionally grounded.
The price is per linear foot.
HFL 100 Features:
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 1 linear foot
- Attenuation: 100 dB at 1 GHz
- Weight: 140 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.08 mm
- Color: Anthracite / Brown
- Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 220 N/mm
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, protection coating
- Surface conductivity: 0.003 ohm (square resistance)